Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break is Approachin'

What if for Spring Break, I go to Chattanooga? Sounds boring, right? Of course it does, but it can not be as bad as I think it will be (as the other option is nothing spectacular, it is the removal of my wisdom teeth), yet I can't help but wonder: what is there to do there?

The answer: quite a bit, according to my friend that I'm going with, even though he is hardly a reputable source. There's the aquarium, of course. That should take up plenty of time one day due to my love of oceanic life and aquariums in general. Then there's his old high school we are supposed to go to. Lookout Valley Mid-High, apparently. At least his dad is a teacher there, so it might make the day more interesting for me, or I hope so (but really, how much better can school be made?). I am staying at Andy’s house over the break, so I hope there is plenty of room there and that his parents are cool enough not to care too much about me kicking it there for a bit, though if they are as laid-back as he is, they won’t. At all.

“Why Chattanooga?” Well, the alternative, as mentioned above, is surgery. Maybe multiple surgeries, and that is something I simply just do NOT want. Who the hell wants a tonsillectomy and a root canal for Spring Break? Not me, not me! So, the decision was made to go to Chatt!

Well, that is… 252 words. Fantastic, I’m out of things to say. So now, filler!
Where did George Washington keep his armies? In his sleevies!
What do you call a midget mindreader who just broke out of prison? A small medium at large! Oh!
Bronze and silver are sitting at a bar, gold walks in. Bronze yells A u!

Filler, out!

-rcw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home